- Minimum of B. Sc in mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering with API certification in NDT procedures and systems.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 7 years experience in the upstream, downstream oil and gas industry with 5 years of proven experience in corrosion / inspection.
- Must have experience in well corrosion surveillance, and be familiar with non destructive testing ( NDT ), corrosion logs and other diagnostics tools.
- Proven work experience involving pressure testing equipments, NDT tools, corrosion inhibition plans / chemicals, cathodic protection and corrosion resistant coatings etc.
- Proven experience in the pressure testing procedures.
- Proven experience in mechanical tubing, casing repair methods, including hot work systems.
- Must have good understanding of well heads, flow lines and annulus bleed systems.
- Must be able to work in a multi – cultural environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally interact with a broad range of disciplines and levels within the company, including peers, field staff and senior management.
- Well- developed interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with proven capability to take firm, decision action
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.