Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for maintaining an effective representation and participation of QP in the various activities of the joint LNG marketing for RasGas, will lead the QP team of specialists.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and results oriented individual who should demonstrate strong ability to work as a team and possess strong analytical and coordination skills.
- He should also be able to transfer QP LNG Marketing vision and ambitious into a practical approach, establish priorities and plan and monitor the implementation of QP business plan in the area of LNG marketing for RasGas.
- University Degree in an appropriate discipline (Business, Economics, Engineering), with postgraduate qualifications in management/business supported by adequate experience in LNG projects and oil and gas marketing.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 15 years professional experience in various positions marketing and business/project development of the oil and gas industry including at least 5 years in LNG project development/implementation and marketing (SPA negotiations, commercial & shipping operations).
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.