- B. Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering with Specialization in oil and gas fields is desirable.
Experience & Skills:
- 12 - 15 years experience in design, consultancy or technical services in oil and gas industry. This includes extensive exposure to simulation, calculations, process analysis, operational strategies, HSE regulations, international design codes/standards.
- 5+ years of project execution (Oil and Gas related complete project life cycle) with suitable background in unit commissioning, operations and operation monitoring experience.
- Computer know-how having extensive process/pipeline simulations exposure and Unit Operations/monitoring.
- Highly qualified and experienced professional strong in simulations, calculations, analytical skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.