- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry working in Consultancies / Operating Companies in the areas of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, Boilers, and other process static equipment.
Experience & Skills:
- Membership in Professional Societies would be preferable. Proven track record in Feasibility & Concept Studies, Engineering Analysis using Softwares such as PVElite, B-JAC, etc.
- Front-End Engineering Design and Detailed Engineering are essential.
- Familiarity with Failure Analysis of critical equipment, Life Extension technologies, Corrosion Mitigation Studies, and Equipment Re-rating Studies is required.
- A thorough working knowledge of International Codes & Standards like API, ANSI/ASME, TEMA, ASTM, ISO, BS, etc. is considered essential.
- He should assist Operations to plan/ prepare new project proposals in line with the Field development plans.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.