- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry working in Consultancies / Operating Companies in the areas of Piping Engineering and Design.
- Good knowledge in use of CAESAR II software.
- To provide Mechanical engineering discipline input in the areas of Design/Engineering/Specification/Piping material selection/Plant layout/Vendor evaluation/safety reviews/piping & equipment retrofit & retirement engineering decisions etc. for plant/ process piping & valves including packaged items in the Onshore & Offshore Areas.
- He should assist Operations to plan/ prepare new project proposals in line with the Field development plans.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.