- B. Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with a membership in a recognized Professional Society.
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 15 years Consultancy experience in electrical design works for onshore & offshore facilities associated with Oil & Gas Installations.
- Fully conversant with Conceptual Studies, FEED & Detailed Engineering activities.
- Adequate knowledge of design of Electrical Generation & Distribution Systems, sizing of electrical equipment’s and knowledge of electrical layouts.
- Fully conversant with preparation of electrical specifications and data sheets.
- Must have involved in Testing & Inspection, Construction & Commissioning and trouble-shooting & maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of International Codes & Standards, hands on experience of electrical engineering software and computer literate.
- He should assist Operations to plan/ prepare new project proposals in line with the Field development plans.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.