Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Operates and adjusts Transmission and Distribution facilities as directed by General Operator / Senior Operator within designated limits to ensure maximum recovery / injection on assigned shift.
- Will work on standby duty on a rotational basis.
- The Operator I is expected to work as directed if any of the GDS areas covered by the Transmission and Distribution Department.
- The Operator I may be required to work on shifts depending on the area to which he is assigned.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 1 year full time technical training in process plant operations to City and Guilds Institute First Certificate level plus relevant short courses in safety, plant operations.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 4 years experience in operating process plant in the oil or petrochemical industry.
- Fair written and spoken English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.