Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Required to effectively manage the existing Permit to Work (PTW) system within the entire gas distribution network of Transmission & Distribution Receives gas from NFGP, NGL-2, Dukhan Khuff Plants, Arab D, AL Khaleej, Dolphin, QATARGAS and supplies to QAPCO, Q-Chem, QP Refinery, NGL1, 2, NFGP, QAFCO 1, 2, 3, 4, QASCO QAFAC, QVC, QEWC, QGEWC and Ras Laffan consumers.
- Includes ensuring all hazards associated with the Permit to Work System with the proposed work are identified, cross referenced and the worksites are examined prior to commencement of work.
- To provide the required logistical and administrative support for the PTW system.
- To provide an efficient and consistent means of ensuring all requested work permit activities are coordinated with the ongoing plant operational activities.
- Coordinates with other entities to follow up job being done by them around QP operational areas.
- Completion of Secondary Education followed by 2/3 years formal technical training in Process Plant Operation to OND/ONC or equivalent level plus relevant training in Safety & Computer based systems.
Experience & Skills:
- 5 years experience in hydrocarbon industry including experience in DCS and Supervisory Control and data Acquisition Systems.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.