Primary Purpose of the Job:
- To maintain a comprehensive documentation control services for the department, including the development and operation of computerized filing records and retrieval system.
- Provides interface with/liaison between the department and Central Records Store for archiving technical and non-technical documentation in accordance with the QMS documentation, record storing, and archiving and retrieval procedures.
- Update database systems with current technical/ administrative information.
- Principal Accountabilities.
- Provides all divisions comprehensive service for the receipt comprehensive service for the receipt, storage and retrieval of documents related to various engineering and operational projects, maintenance contracts related documents, engineering works, UPDA’s etc.
- University Degree / HND or equivalent training in relevant discipline.
Experience & Skills:
- Above 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Must be proficient in computer operations and training in database management systems is an advantage.
- Reporting skills.
- Must have adequate problem solving skills required for handling the job responsibilities.
- Must have English Level 5 or above
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.