Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Typical Operations works connected with Crude Oil and Naphtha storage tanks and export facilities. The job involves operation of loading pumps and fire water pumps, air compressors, generator, water draining and sludge demulsification. Reports to Senior Operator.
- Operates and adjusts Terminal & Export facilities as directed by General Operator within designated limits to ensure maximum loading conditions and storage facilities. Will work on standby duty on a rotational basis.
- The operator I is expected to work as directed in any of the areas covered by the Terminal & Export Department.
- The Operator I will be required to work on shifts in any area to which he is assigned
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education plus some formal technical training.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years operational experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.