- HND / B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering.
Experience & Skills:
- 10 Years experience in oil and gas industry particularly in operations, including 5 years rig experience together with wellhead installation.
- Must have worked in high pressure gas wells and metal seal technology.
- Good management and motivational skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must have experience in well corrosion surveillance, and be familiar with non destructive testing (NDT), corrosion logs and other diagnostics tools.
- Proven work experience involving pressure testing equipments, NDT tools, corrosion inhibition plans / chemicals, cathodic protection and corrosion resistant coating …etc.
- Proven experience in the pressure testing procedures.
- Proven experience in mechanical tubing, casing repair methods, including hot work systems.
- Must have good understanding of well heads, flow lines and annulus bleed systems.
- Must be able to work in a multi – cultural environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally interact with a broad range of disciplines and levels within the company, including peers, field staff and senior management.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.