- BS in Engineering preferably Chartered Membership of an appropriate professional body, preferably with diploma in accounting.
Experience & Skills:
- Over 10 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry including practical experience of engineering maintenance and familiarity with maintenance planning/scheduling. Work control and budgetary and cost control procedures.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications and its updates.
- Extensive knowledge in Engineering & Multi Discipline Maintenance Works.
- Experience in Middle East is an advantage.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.