- Minimum senior high school education.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the wellhead system oil and gas industry with 4 years of proven experience of wellhead installation.
- Proven work experience involving pressure testing equipments, must have complete knowledge of wellhead cavity testing procedures.
- Proven experience in the pressure testing procedures.
- Proven experience in valves maintenance.
- Must have good understanding of flow lines and annulus bleed systems.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally interact with a broad range of disciplines and levels within the company, including peers, field staff and senior management.
- Well- developed interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.