Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Carries out various Drilling Tool service maintenance activities, primarily at the Tool service workshop.
- Prepares equipments and tools required for Drilling and Workover wells based on well’s work program.
- Assists in tubular, wellheads, crossover and various tools inspection by QP and/or 3rd party inspectors
- Carries out hydraulic pressure testing of wellheads crossovers and completions accessories.
- Adheres to the QP lifting regulation and observes QP safety regulation and relevant quality procedures in all working areas.
- Completion of Intermediate (9 years) education or sufficient training in welding, cutting, threading and grinding.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 3 years experience in drilling tool service or mechanical workshop Fair spoken English.
- Possessing a valid heavy duty driving license is preferable.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.