Learning at QP - Corporate Training (CT)
The Corporate Training (CT) department was formed on 14th May, 1996 on a decision issued by H.E. the Minister of Energy and Industry. A manager and a Board of Trustees were then appointed with QP, QAFCO, QAPCO, NODCO, QASCO, RASGAS and QATARGAS all represented on the Board.
"To be the leading training provider for the Qatari energy and industry sector, and recognized experts on best practice and latest training methodology, advancing the cause of training as a profession essential for the development of Qatar.“
Corporate Training is comprised of five divisions: Administration, Industrial, Library, Professional and Strategy who work together to ensure that the learning needs of the organisation are met.
- Training all levels of employees from QP, QP subsidiaries and affiliated companies
- Preparing worthy Qatari university graduates for appropriate QP positions
- Preparing Qatari school graduates for:
- Technical and clerical posts at QP
- Diploma/degree engineering studies
- Providing educational and other resources via the QP library & e-Learning facilities
- Assisting employees to improve efficiency and productivity and achieve their goals