Learning at QP - e-Learning
QP was the first organization in Qatar which embraced training technologies and e-Learning as far back as 2004. QP provides its employees with the opportunity to learn a vast array of material at their own pace. Over 2000 of QP employees have benefited from in-house access to e-Learning courses over the last five years.
Under a recent agreement with the Supreme Council of Information and Communication Technology - ictQATAR (www.ict.gov.qa) QP Corporate Training is now providing QP staff members access to a comprehensive library of e-Learning courses.
A wide range of more than 3,000 up-to-date online courses is now available to all QP staff which covers the following general topics:
- Information Technology (IT);
- Computer skills;
- Human resources;
- Personal development; and
The new arrangement provided QP staff with the following benefits:
1. Access to e-Learning courses through the Internet instead of QP intranet. This means more flexibility to take your courses anytime/ anywhere!
2. A very large and comprehensive e-Learning library with most up-to-date versions of information, such as, IT courses.
3. A more flexible learning management system which provides better feedback for progress and evaluation.